Feather & Nest can help you develop an organization system that fits your unique needs. Whether in-person (in Saratoga county) or online, we will give you personalized support to help simplify your life.
Below are descriptions of our Custom In-Home Packages, Flexible In-Home Hourly Sessions, and In-Depth DIY Online Package
Custom In-Home Packages
Why choose a custom package?
We’ll take care of the hard work. Together, we’ll set up your custom project. Then Feather & Nest handles the rest!
Quicker, simpler shopping. We have a specially-curated inventory on hand with our favorite organizing items. You select which ones you love and it’s as simple as that! (If you want something special beyond our inventory, that’s fine too — and we’ll take care of the ordering, shopping, packaging, and returns so you don’t have to.)
Custom packages include:
- A free consultation
- $75.00 per hour per staff
- An estimate with a custom product list sheet with links and pricing
- We shop for the supplies you want or need that are not already in our inventory
- We design layouts and organizing solutions
- Custom printed labels
- Communication and support with you by phone or email
- We will haul away donations after your session (up to one car load per session)
Packages are split into two payments: 50% of the estimate is due upon signing paperwork and the remaining balance is due when the project is complete. A small handling fee will be added to the product total.
We always do our best to estimate the amount of time and number of products every project will require, but each space and client is unique so the estimates are not guaranteed. Of course, we will be in constant communication with you and update you along the way.
Customizable Package Tiers
We offer two tiers for customizable packages (Economy Tier and Elevated Tier) depending on which of our popular products you prefer.
During our consultation, we will share an in-depth catalog with all products in the Feather & Nest inventory — this cuts your stress down so that you can select what you love and we know your style moving forward. You can also see the pricing upfront.
The economy tier is a budget-friendy way to get organized with the basic organization items.
With the Elevated Tier, you can choose a more high-end look with your organizing items.
Flexible In-Home Hourly Sessions
$75 per hour
If you aren’t sure a custom package is what you need, you can also book hourly sessions and we can complete projects as we go!
This option is perfect if you want more control over the amount of help you want on each project. You will have consistent communication and support by phone or email.
Hourly session rates and requirements:
- Our hourly rate for each organizer is $75 for organizing and communication and $35 for shopping
- We require a minimum of 2 hours
- A $50 non-refundable fee due during our consultation that will be credited to the first session
In-Depth DIY Online Package
This is the maximum amount of personalized support and assistance you can get for your organizing project.
You will have access to:
- Unlimited email correspondence
Three 30-minute face-to-face video chats:
- Video call to assess the space and to go over expectations, aesthetic preferences, budget, and measurements
- Video call as an accountability session to share updates on your progress and ask questions
- Video call to assess final work and edit / adjust as needed for those final touches
Plus, you also get these bonuses:
- Printable workbook with detailed instructions on how to begin your project and how to move more effortlessly throughout your project
- Access to a monthly email newsletter with general tips and guidance for cleaning, organizing, and reducing stress
- Customized product sheet for your space with links to where you can purchase items
When considering this package, please choose a specific space in your home for us to focus on together.
Let’s talk about how we can create a personalized organizing system together.Contact Us
Gift certificates available